$5 minimum bet $1 minimum side bets $1 or $5 Monster Match Jackpot bonus.
1. Double Action Blackjack is played like regular Blackjack game with the addition of a side bet called “Double Action”.
2. The game is played with six decks of standard 52-card decks. All cards must be dealt face up.
3. There are two ways the player can win the “Double Action” side bet:
(1) One of the player’s first two cards matches with the dealer’s up-card in rank.
(2) The combination of the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s up-card is one of the following three card poker hand:
c) Three-of-a-kind (or Double Match);
d) Straight flush;
e) Suited Three-of-a-kind. (or Double Suited Match).
Play and Deal the Game
1. Players will have the option to play both bets, or the Blackjack bet only.
2. Once all the bets are placed, the dealer shall start dealing the game like the standard Blackjack game.
3. The dealer will pay or collect the “Double Action” side bet accordingly from right to left after all the players and the dealer each receive the first two cards.
4. The dealer will go on and finish the Blackjack game.
BLACK PEARL CASINO HOUSE BLACKJACK RULES
• Black Pearl Casino table games are house-banked games
• Minimum wager is $1.00 and the Maximum wager is $300.00. All wagering limits will be posted at each gaming table.
• Six (6) decks will be used on all Blackjack games
• Dealer will hit on all soft seventeen’s (17)
• To play two spots, the player must bet twice the table minimum per hand.
• To play 3 spots, the player must bet 5 times the minimum table limit per spot (as long as the maximum betting limit is not exceeded).
• Split any pair up to 3 times for a total of four hands.
• Split aces only receive 1 card (Standard Blackjack).
• Doubling down on first two cards after split is allowed. Receive one card.
• The floor person’s decision is final.
• No chip will be sold to any other player at the gaming tables.
• Absolutely no side bets allowed between employees or patrons.